I have a laundry list of excuses for why I haven’t updated in so long.
The only one that is really true is that I’ve been buried under work. Of course, right now I am totally neglecting some of that work to drop a note here to the 4 people who read my blog and let them know that I really am alive and haven’t forgotten them!
I owe you guys a couple of book reviews. It isn’t that I haven’t been doing book reviews, just ya know. Not for you guys.
But I promise that I will post at least one by the end of the week.
In other random news:
- I was in a wedding. I think I look like a blueberry in my dress, but my friend (the bride, who I think is obligated to love me) thought I looked lovely, so there ya go.
- I gave blood yesterday and you can still see the needle marks from where they stuck me and where they tested my iron levels.
- I am watching The Following (review coming soon), Downton Abbey (also), and all my other shows (even though I’m really far behind and need to catch up.
- I have watched The Life of Pi (liked it more than I thought I would), Silver Linings Playbook (yes, I know, I need to write reviews, I will STOP YELLING AT ME!), Rise of the Guardians (ohdeargodilovethissomuch), and a couple of other movies that I’ve forgotten right now.
- I really am swamped with work.
- I’m applying for new jobs because of aforementioned swampage (that and ya know, more munnies).
- There are kittens on my porch that need a good home. They’re cotton balls with legs. Really cute ones!
- I made a gingerbread house with my kiddo. In March. Cause that’s just how I roll.
I sincerely promise to post regularly once again in between gaming, crocheting, reading, working, and getting off my fat ass to write.
MWAH! *blows kisses*
Oh and since every post really SHOULD have a cute picture… Here. Have a bunny with a pancake on its head 🙂